Monday 17 July 2017

Sundome!! Milky Way Chapter 1 + Updates

Edit (17/07/22): Chapter numbering is changed in the tankoubon release to chapter 1 instead of chapter 0. File updated to reflect changes, redownload if you care about archiving or whatever.

  




This release also doubles as an announcement for picking up a new project! We'll be scanlating Funatsu Kazuki's (of Youkai Shoujo and Addicted to Curry fame) new series Sundome Milky Way, a romantic comedy about love between an alien and a human that's pushing on the boundaries of what can be shown in a non hentai magazine. While this chapter is a one shot, it directly leads into the serialized chapters and is 100% canon. Note that since this series is significantly more work than both other projects, and so GJ-Bu and Sansha Sanyou releases are going to be slightly slower, especially Sansha Sanyou because that takes up time from Fenric, who's typesetting for both. The idea right now is to have alternating GJ-Bu and Sundome releases with Sansha Sanyou whenever possible, which may be down to as little as 1 chapter per 2 months. We thank you for your patience and hope you can join along on this ride with us. Join us next time for another rendition of "how many more excuses can I find to release slower?"

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking this up it looks like a very unusual yet promising read. i look forward to future releases. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Whitepod. Are you planning on continuing this? Cuz I so seriously wanna pick it up! Please lemme know. I freakin love it so far! xD

    But if you are continuing it, I want u to consider adding me to ur group as a typesetter. I add funny af comments all over the manga that can really help build the popularity of this manga (I legit blew up the popularity of Isekai Maou cuz of my stupid ass comments lol). Many ppl only read it just cuz of my comments and say if I stopped scanlating it they'd stop reading it. But there's also the ppl that hate my comments (but controversy builds popularity). Again plz lemme know what u think. And check this out to know what I do: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Isekai-Maou-to-Shoukan-Shoujo-Dorei-Majutsu/Ch-012-001--Trying-Out-Saving-The-World-IV--Part-001-?id=314144#19

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be continuing the series, but I'm sorry, that goes against my philosophy in translation. I don't agree with what you're doing at all, so I'm going to have to decline.

      Delete
  3. I hear, there is 5 chapter now. I'am gonna wait for you to upload the rest of the chapter sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were like 5 out when I picked this up, but now the tankoubon is out. My typesetter might be out of commission (maybe permanently), so if I don't find someone else to typeset I might have to give this up and see if another group picks it up.

      Delete
    2. I can typeset without all my cancer added if u want, temporarily. (I'm saying without the jokes I talked about in my previous comment). I've worked on many different mangas, Isekai Maou is the only one I've ever added crazy comments to n stuff.

      Delete
    3. Oh and i can also design a credits page that asks for another typesetter since I'll only be wanting to do it temporarily.

      Delete
    4. I disagree with your cancer and will have to pass. If I don't find someone to pick this up by October you can have it and try to find another translator for it.

      Delete
    5. Yes, you already told me you disagree with it. As I said, I'm completely willing to do it WITHOUT any cancer. No jokes, no dumb credit pages, all business. Not even a single mention of Whitepod. That's what I'm offering. Are you OK with that? It'd be much faster to find another typesetter if you have more releases asking for it.

      Delete
    6. No offense but I'd really rather not work with you. Like I said if I can't find another typesetter you can have it.

      Delete
    7. Update: Typesetter is good to go again for the immediate future, we're gonna keep doing this series. Look for release sometime this week.

      Delete